And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is Love is in the Air – Valentine card! Well…mine sort of turned out non-traditional AGAIN!
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Whisper White – 3 x 5, run through the Painted Texture Embossing Folder
- Mint Macaron – TWO pieces 3/4 x 3 3/4, add behind white panel, add to card front
- Love You Always DSP (Sahara Sand) – 1/2 x 4 1/2, add to card front
- True Love DSP – cut out a two flower image, color using Blends, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp love in Versamark, silver emboss, cut out, add to card front using dimensionals
- Balmy Blue – 3/8 x 1 1/4, stamp greeting in Memento Black, cut ends on and angle, add to card front using dimensionals
- Matte Black Dots – add to Sahara Sand strip
- Add Heart charm to card front, tie a small bow in white twine, add inside heart
And now for our latest collection…
Love is in Air! Not only on February 14th, but really just about any time of the year. One thing we love about the Forever & Always Stamp Set and Always Dies, is that it isn’t just for Valentine’s Day! If you look closely, it is perfectly suited for any day…birthdays, anniversaries, or weddings! Our next collection featuring the Love You Always Suite has a little of everything! We’ve made three cards (one a fun fold), and a decorated gift box that has a couple treats and a surprise inside for someone special! See more details HERE!
|Set(s):||Forever & Always|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Mint Macaron, Love You Always Specialty DSP, True Love DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black Versamark, BLENDS: Night of Navy (light), Balmy Blue (both) Shaded Spruce (dark), Mint Macaron (both)|
|Other:||Painted Texture Embossing Folder, Heart Charm, Matte Black Dots, White Twine, Silver Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Cindy has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!