And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is ‘LOVE’. Okay…decided to NOT go the traditional hearts with this and use my new tulip set instead…
Here’s the details…
- Pool Party – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Flowering Fields DSP – 2 1/2 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Basic White – cut out largest Hippo & Friends die, add to card front
- Poppy Parade, Calypso Coral, Petal Pink- cut out tulip flower parts and make flowers
- Old Olive and Pear Pizzazz – cut out stems and leaves
- Layer and add everything to card front
- Petal Pink – 1 x 2 5/8, stamp greeting in Memento Black, cut into banner, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Brush Brass Butterflies to finish off
And now for our latest collection…
Does anyone remember splashing around in the puddles with their rain boots on or using a watering can to water their flower or vegetable garden? Stampin’ Up!’s FLOWERING RAIN BOOTS STAMP SET AND RAIN BOOTS DIES will make you smile and want to share those memories! In addition, gardeners will love the tool dies and garden images, along with heartfelt sentiments to use on their cards or scrapbook pages. We’ve combined this FLOWERING RAIN BOOTS Bundle with the Flowering Fields Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our FLOWERING RAIN BOOTS COLLECTION has FOUR projects – THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a fun fold) AND a fun gift project to share with a friend or neighbor to brighten their day! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Basic White, Pool Party, Poppy Parade, Calypso Coral, Petal Pink, Old Olive, Pear Pizzazz, Flowering Fields DSP|
|Other:||Tulips Dies, Hippo & Friends Dies, Brush Brass Butterflies, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Lori has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!