And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is to make a black and white card. These are also so much fun!
Here’s the details…
- Basic White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Basic White – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, run through the cross hatch 3D Basic Embossing Folder, layer onto Basic Black – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, add to card front
- Basic Black – cut out Something Fancy Die label, add to card front using dimensionals
- Basic White – cut out leave from Gorgeously Made Dies, ad to card front
- Zoo Crew DSP – cut out label, add to card front using dimensionals
- Basic White – stamp greeting in Memento Black, cut out label, add to card front
- Add some black Classic Matte Dots to finish off
And now for our latest collection…
Stampin’ Up!’s GORGEOUSLY MADE BUNDLE has some fun graphic design images to use for texture to go along with fresh greenery and simple greetings. They are also perfect fill-ins for cards, tags, scrapbook pages and gift packaging! The GORGEOUSLY MADE DIES let you add unique borders, edges, labels and more to your crafts. We featured the GORGEOUSLY MADE BUNDLE with the MASTERFULLY MADE DESIGNER PAPER for some hand-made and hand-torn design looks! There are step-by-step instructions for SIX projects…FOUR cards and TWO desk accessories you’ll find very useful! See more details HERE!
|Go to Greetings
|Basic White, Basic Black, Zoo Crew DSP
|Gorgeously Made Dies, Something Fancy Dies, 3D Basic Embossing Folders, Classic Matte Dots, Dimensionals
Click Back to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and Next to the see what Lori has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!