Happy Thursday! This week it’s color inspiration time…
I just had to use a new set for this one…
Here’s the details…
- Basic White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Silver Foil – 3/4 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Basic Whit e- 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, stamp ‘water’ in Versamark and silver emboss, stamp greeting and birds in Memento Black, layer onto Basic Black – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, add to card front
- Silver Foil – cut out 1 3/4″ circle, add to card front
- Basic Black – punch out the sail boat, add to card front
- Add some black Classic Matte Dots to finish off
All ready to send out!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
We are excited to kick off a new Sale-A-Bration Special Collection with the beautiful Friendly Hello Stamp Set and Friendly Hello Designer Paper Bundle! This is a FREE Level 2 option when you purchase $100 or more in Stampin’ Up! products and we KNOW it will be popular with us AND our customers! The Designer Paper has gorgeous colors and patterns to get you ready to bring on Spring and you can stamp directly on them to get even more variety! Our Friendly Hello Collection has SIX step-by-step card tutorials that you won’t want to miss! See more details HERE!
|Set(s):||Let’s Set Sail|
|Paper:||Basic White, Basic Black, Silver Foil|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Versamark|
|Other:||Sailboat Builder Punch, 1 3/4″ Circle Punch (retired), Classic Matte Dots, Silver Embossing Powder|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!