Happy Thursday! This week it’s sketch inspiration time…
The Boughs of Holly DSP is just so easy to use…
Here’s the details…
- Evening Evergreen – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Boughs of Holly DSP (red dotted print) – 4 x 4, add to card front
- Boughs of Holly DSP (bark print) – cut out Stylish Shapes circle, add to card front
- Basic White – cut out smaller Stylish Shapes circle, add to card front
- Boughs of Holly DSP – cut out single poinsettia – add to card front
- Evening Evergreen – 5/8 x 2 5/8, stamp greeting in Versamark and white emboss, cut into banner, layer onto piece of gold same size, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Red Festive Pearls to finish off
All ready to send out!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
Stampin’ Up!’s new SWEETEST CHRISTMAS SUITE makes creating cards, tags and more as easy as 1-2-3! With the Sweet Candy Canes Bundle, you can stamp and die cut candy canes in the color of your choice (one for each direction) or cut them out from the Sweetest Christmas Designer Paper! And we LOVE the inside/outside verses in this set! The Christmas Banners Bundle allows you to create a personalized banner greeting, then fill in around the banners and candy canes with boughs of holly, pine branches and leafy sprigs greenery. The traditional designs and images in both bundles work together for perfect coordination. Our SWEETEST CHRISTMAS SUITE COLLECTION features tutorials for four projects…three cards (one a special fold) and a cute 3D holiday decorating project! See more details HERE!
|Set(s):||Leaves of Holly|
|Paper:||Basic White, Evening Evergreen, Boughs of Holly DSP, Rose/Gold Metallic Paper|
|Other:||Stylish Shapes Dies, Festive Pearls, White Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!