Happy Thursday! This week it’s color inspiration time…
The Fresh as a Daisy DSP was perfect for this…
Here’s the details…
- Bubble Bath – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Fresh as a Daisy DSP – punch 3 each of the two different punches in the colors/patterns above, add to card front
- Basic White – stamp flower and leaf in Memento Black, cut out, add to card front
- Basic White – 1/2 x 2, stamp greeting in Memento Black, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Wheat Incolor Dots to finish off
So quick and easy!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
Nothing says sweet summertime like an ice-cold pitcher of lemonade or iced tea! Stampin’ Up!’s SO REFRESHING BUNDLE lets you customize your favorite summer beverage with all the fun detailed stamp images and dies! Mix and match the two-step stamping images with soft or bold colors and heartfelt sentiments for a personalized greeting or gift! We featured the SO REFRESHING BUNDLE with the GLORIOUS GINGHAM 6×6 DESIGNER PAPER for show stopping designs! There are step-by-step instructions for THREE cards (one a fun fold!) and a fun GIFT project! See more details HERE!
|Set(s):||Inked & Tiled|
|Paper:||Basic White, Bubble Bath, Fresh as a Daisy DSP|
|Other:||Inked & Tiled Punches, Incolor Dots, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!