WOOO HOOO!!! It’s time for another SUO challenge and the theme this time is Mother’s Day card. Although I no longer need a mother’s day card, I decided to make this in a way that I change the greeting and use it for another occasions later.
I was trolling around Pinterest and saw the flowers done in white with just a touch of pink in there and I thought that was just SOOO pretty! Yes..I cut out the entire image. Yes…I am NUTS!!! But it looks SOOO pretty this way!
Here’s the details…
- Blushing Bride – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Blushing Bride dotted (Subtles DSP Paper Pack) – 3 3/8 x 4 5/8, layer on Whisper White 3 1/2 x 4 3/4.
- Tie White Silk Ribbon around card and add to card front using dimensionals.
- Stamp flower image using StazOn Jet Black. Color using Chocolate Chip, Wild Wasabi and Blushing bride. Cut out and add using dimensionals.
- Stamp greeting on Blushing Bride – 1/2 x 2, cut into a banner, sponge around edges using Blushing Bride, add to card front using dimensionals.
- Add dazzling details to centers of the 3 large flowers to finish it off.
Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team to see they did with this challenge!
|Set(s):||Indescribable Gift, Teeny Tiny Wishes|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Blushing Bride, Subtles DSP Paper Pack|
|Ink:||StazOn Jet Black, Blushing Bride, Chocolate Chip, Wild Wasabi|
|Other:||Blender Pen, White Satin Ribbon, Dazzling Details, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!