And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is to be inspired by things found in the garden! Oh I absolutely LOVE the SAB set Delicate Dahlias so I just had to use that (AGAIN!)…
Here’s the details…
- Daffodil Delight – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Basic White – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, add stitching with Stitched Whimsy Die, stamp greeting using Memento Black, add to card front using dimensionals
- You’re a Peach DSP – blue/white stripe – 1/2 x 4, add to card front
- Basic White – stamp 1 large flower outline, 2 small flower outline, 2 multi-leaf stem outline and 2 small double-leaf outline in Memento black; large flower is Daffodil Delight and Mango Melody, small flowers Balmy Blue and leaves Granny Apple green, cut everything out, layer and add to card front
- Add Clear Epoxy Essentials to flower centers to finish off
And now for our latest collection…
STRONG OF HEART is Stampin’ Up!’s “Make A Difference” stamp set, where they donate $3 from each set sold to support heart health. What a great way to give back to the community! We’ve designed six exclusive cards using the heart images and encouraging sentiments in this Strong of Heart Stamp Set, paired with You’re A Peach Designer Paper. Wouldn’t it make a WONDERFUL World Card Making Day class? See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Basic White, Daffodil Delight, You’re a Peach DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Daffodil Delight, Mango Melody, Balmy Blue, Granny Apple Green|
|Other:||Stitched Whimsy Dies, Clear Epoxy Gems, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Cindy has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!