Happy Monday everyone! This week our inspiration is a perfect inspiration for summer!
Here’s what I came up with…
You all know how I just LOVE this new set!
Here’s the details…
- Real Red – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Silver Glimmer – 1/2 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Whisper White – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, stamp greeting using Blueberry Bushel, layer onto Blueberry Bushel – 3 3/4 x 5, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp double rose in Real Red, small rose three times in Blueberry Bushel, leaves in Granny Apple Green, cut everything out, layer, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some basic rhinestones to finish up.
And now…our latest Collection!
Wow! What beautiful three-step roses and leaves in Stampin’ Up!’s To A Wild Rose Collection! So easy to get some real depth in the layers of these gorgeous flowers. Plus the bonus label and lattice dies really make this bundle a winner! In our To A Wild Rose Collection, you’ll get FOUR step-by-step tutorials…three unique card ideas (ONE is a fun special fold) and ONE quick and easy gift idea perfect for craft fairs, too! See the details HERE!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Real Red, Blueberry Bushel, Silver Glimmer|
|Ink:||Real Red, Blueberry Bushel, Granny Apple Green|
|Other:||Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!