It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week it’s a fun Christmas cookie…
You know me…I LOVE trees!
Here’s the details…
- Soft Seafoam – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Basic White – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, stamp greeting in Garden Green, layer onto Moody Mauve – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, add to card front
- Bright & Beautiful DSP (pink dots) – FOUR strips 1/2 x 3 1/4, ad to card front on an angle
- Basic White – stamp solid tree in Soft Seafoam, stamp detail in Versamark and White emboss – cut out, add to card front using dimensionals
- Moody Mauve & Bubble Bath – cut out ornaments, add to tree
- Pink Sheer ribbon – tie a small bow and add to top of tree to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Celebrating a holly, jolly Christmas or any festive occasion is SO easy using Stampin’ Up!’s MERRY & BRIGHT STAMP SET & DIES! Mix and match the word block greetings and use the two different types of lights for bright and colorful fun and instant cheer on your paper projects. Our MERRY & BRIGHT COLLECTION features the MERRY & BRIGHT BUNDLE with the MERRY BOLD & BRIGHT DESIGNER PAPER to make quick cards or decorations for any type of party. There are step-by-step tutorial instructions for SIX projects…four card designs AND two gift card holder ideas! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Basic White, Soft Seafoam, Moody Mauve, Bubble Bath DSP|
|Ink:||Soft Seafoam, Garden Green, Versamark|
|Other:||Merriest Trees Dies, Pink Sheer Ribbon, White Embossing Powede, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!