It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week it’s a unique cake…
I loved the colors and the cute trees…
Here’s the details…
- Balmy Blue – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Basic White – 3 3/4 x 5
- Walk in the Forest DSP – blue/white dotted, 2 3/4 x 5, add to panel
- Night of Navy – 1/2 x 5, add to panel
- Pecan Pie – 4 x 5 1/4, add panel, add to card front
- Pecan Pie – stamp tree outline three times in Pecan Pie, stamp solid in Versamark and white emboss, cut out, add to card front using dimensionals
- Night of Navy – 1 x 2 1/8, stamp greeting in Versamark, white emboss, cut into banner, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some small white adhesive backed Glitter Sequins to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Winter trees to Christmas scenes, the MERRIEST TREES COLLECTION has you covered! With multiple sizes of trees, presents, ornaments and stars that double as snowflakes, you won’t run out of creative options using this set! We featured the MERRIEST TREES STAMP SET AND DIES with the A WALK IN THE FOREST DESIGNER PAPER to share the love of Christmas and throughout the entire winter season. There are step-by-step instructions for four projects…three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special project to use yourself, sell at craft fairs, or give away as a gift during the holidays! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Basic White, Balmy Blue, Night of Navy, Pecan Pie, Walk in the Forest DSP|
|Ink:||Pecan Pie, Versamark|
|Other:||Adhesive Backed Glitter Sequins, White Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!