It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week it’s a unique cake…
I loved the colors of this..
Here’s the details…
- Crumb Cake – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Joy of Christmas DSP – red plaid – 2 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Early Espresso – two pieces 1/2 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Basic White – 3 x 4 – stamp wreath in Crumb Cake and leaves in Cherry Cobbler, stamp greeting in Early Espresso; stamp bow in Cherry Cobbler and cut out, add to wreath, add panel to card front using dimensionals
- Add some pink Adhesive Backed Speckled Dots to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Step up your holiday projects with Stampin’ Up!’s elegant JOY OF NOEL STAMP AND DIES BUNDLE! Easily create layers and arrangements with the traditional holly, berry and greenery designs, block NOEL, and coordinating script greetings. We featured the JOY OF NOEL BUNDLE with the JOY OF CHRISTMAS DESIGNER PAPER AND JOYFUL SPECIALTY PAPER to share the colors and magic of the Christmas season. There are step-by-step instructions for FOUR card designs and TWO small gift favors, perfect for craft fair projects or to give friends and neighbors during the season!
|Paper:||Basic White, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Joy of Christmas DSP|
|Ink:||Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso|
|Other:||Adhesive Backed Speckled Dots, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!