It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week it’s fun Halloween cupcakes…
Loved the little Frankenstein…
Here’s the details…
- Parakeet Party – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Basic White – 3 7/8 x 5 1/8, randomly stamp starts in Parakeet Party, add to card front
- Highland Heather – punch out two 2 3/8″ circles, stamp bats in Memento Black on one, add to card front
- Basic White – stamp Frankenstein in Parakeet Party and Memento Black two times, cut out, add to card front using dimensionals
- Basic Black – stamp greeting in Versamark, white emboss, cut out with tag, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add 3 large Adhesive Backed Glitter Sequins to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Step up your holiday projects with Stampin’ Up!’s elegant JOY OF NOEL STAMP AND DIES BUNDLE! Easily create layers and arrangements with the traditional holly, berry and greenery designs, block NOEL, and coordinating script greetings. We featured the JOY OF NOEL BUNDLE with the JOY OF CHRISTMAS DESIGNER PAPER AND JOYFUL SPECIALTY PAPER to share the colors and magic of the Christmas season. There are step-by-step instructions for SIX projects…FOUR card designs and TWO small gift favors, perfect for craft fair projects or to give friends and neighbors during the season! See more details HERE!
|Set(s):||Tricks & Treats|
|Paper:||Basic White, Parakeet Party, Highland Heather, Basic Black|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Parakeet Party, Versamark|
|Other:||Tricks & Treats Dies, 2 3/8″ Circle Punch, Adhesive Backed Glitter Sequins, White Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!