It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week it’s a pretty pumpkin…
I just loved the colors of this…
Here’s the details…
- Lost Lagoon – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Very Vanilla – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, layer onto Pretty Peacock – 3 3/4 x 5, add to card front
- Lost Lagoon – cut one of the layer and two of the smaller Countryside Corners Dies, run through the stripes embossing folder, layer the layer one using dimensionals
- Gold Foil – cut out just part of the smallest die, add behind center section, add pumpkin to card front
- Very Vanilla – cut out largest Textured Florals Leaf Die, add to card front
- Gold Foil – cut out three stem die, add to card front
- Crumb Cake – 3/4 x 3 1/2, stamp greeting in Pretty Peacock, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some gold Neutral Adhesive Backed Sequins to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
We are “buzzin” with the news that Demonstrators who have signed up for Stampin’ Up!’s OnStage in November can elect to pre-order the upcoming BEE MY VALENTINE SUITE from the January-April 2024 Mini Catalog! We couldn’t wait to create with this darling new BEE MY VALENTINE STAMP SET filled with a buzzing bee, honeycomb, sweet as honey greetings, plus the coordinating BEE BUILDER PUNCH to make cutting the bees SO easy! The bright and cheerful BEE MINE DESIGNER PAPER and Hearts & Flowers Embellishments add to the whimsy! Our BEE MY VALENTINE BONUS COLLECTION has step-by-step instructions for SIX projects…FOUR card designs and TWO favor designs…using the suite SQUARE PILLOW BOXES to fill with treats or a small gift! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Lost Lagoon, Pretty Peacock, Crumb Cake, Gold Foil|
|Other:||Countryside Corners Dies, Textured Florals Dies, Stripes and Splatters Embossing Folders, Neutrals Adhesive Backed Sequins, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!