It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week it’s a fun Halloween wreath…
I loved the colors and the cute skeleton…
Here’s the details…
- Real Red – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Basic White – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, run the left side through the circle (Cheery Patterns) embossing folder, layer onto Basic Black 3 3/4 x 5, add to card front
- Joy of Christmas DSP (yep, you read that right I used a Christmas paper for this) – 2 1/4 x 4 3/4, add to card front
- Basic White – cut out fence, add to card front
- Basic Black – cut out tomb, add to card front
- Basic White – cut out inside of tomb, stamp greeting in Real Red, add to card front
- Basic Black – stamp skeleton in Versamark, white emboss, cut out, add to card front using dimensionals
- Real Red, cut out hat, bow tie, and shoes, add black strip to hat, add to skeleton
- Basic Black – cut out bats, add to card front to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Fill your Christmas holidays with our BEARY CUTE STAMP AND PUNCH BUNDLE! Punch out the coordinating stamped images, or images from the fun designer paper! Dress up the bears with scarves and hats, add a festive tree or presents to your designs! We featured the BEARY CUTE BUNDLE with the BEARY CHRISTMAS DESIGNER PAPER for a winter wonderland look. There are step-by-step instructions for THREE card designs (one a special fun fold) and a small gift or craft fair project! See more details here!
|Set(s):||Bag of Bones|
|Paper:||Basic White, Real Red, Basic Black, Joy of Christmas DSP|
|Ink:||Real Red, Versamark|
|Other:||Bag of Bones Dies, Cheery Patterns Embossing Folders, White Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!