It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week it’s a unique cake…
I loved the delight fall basket cake…
Here’s the details…
- Mossy Meadow – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- All About Autumn DSP – fall leaf print – 3 x 5, add to card front
- Crumb Cake – 1 – 4 1/4, add to card front
- Very Vanilla – 3 x 4, stamp greeting in Mossy Meadow, tie Copper Ribbon around panel, add to card front using dimensionals
- Crumb Cake – cut out crate from Rustic Crate dies, sponge with Pecan Pie, put together, add to card front
- Very Vanilla – stamp large pumpkin in Cajun Craze, small pumpkin in Pumpkin Pie, gourd in Crushed Curry/Mossy Meadow, stems in Early Espresso and leaves in Crumb Cake, Mossy Meadow, Cherry Cobbler, Pumpkin Pie, cut everything out and add to crate as shown
- Add crate to card front
- Add some copper Adhesive Backed Speckled Dots to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Deck the Halls with the beautiful greenery images, tags and labels using the CHRISTMAS CLASSICS STAMPS AND DIES! Add the fun Christmas song greetings with their stylish fonts on your unique paper crafting projects. We featured the CHRISTMAS LABELS BUNDLE with the JOYFUL SPECIALTY PAPER for some sparkle and shine, plus the JOY OF CHRISTMAS DESIGNER PAPER for a traditional holiday look! There are step-by-step instructions for EIGHT card designs…we know you’ll love at least one of these designs (or all of them!) for your Christmas cards this year.
|Set(s):||Pick of the Patch|
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Mossy Meadow, Crumb Cake, All About Autumn DSP|
|Ink:||Pecan Pie, Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry, Crumb Cake, Mossy Meadow, Cherry Cobbler, Pumpkin Pie|
|Other:||Rustic Crate Dies, Copper & Natural Ribbon, Adhesive Backed Speckled Dots, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!