It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week it’s pretty fall ornaments…
I loved the red and orange pumpkins on wood background…
Here’s the details…
- Pumpkin Pie – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Very Vanilla – 3 3/4 x 5, run through the Distressed Tile Embossing Folder, add to card front
- Cherry Cobbler – 1/2 x 4, add to card front
- All About Autumn DSP – wood grain, 2 1/2 x 2 1/2, add to card front
- Basic White – stamp largest pumpkin in Pumpkin Pie and next largest in Cherry Cobbler, leaves and viney thing in Mossy Meadow and stem in Early Espresso, punch/cut out, layer, add to card front using dimensionals
- Pumpkin Pie – 5/8 x 1 1/2, stamp greeting in Memento Black, cut into banner, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some gold Neutrals Adhesive Backed Sequins to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Check out these “jazzy” skeletons in the new BAG OF BONES BUNDLE! So many pieces to mix and max for personalized figures and scenes! Build a spooky scene with tombstones, bats, stars, and even a rickety picket fence using the BAG OF BONES DIES. This bundle is bone-a-fide fun with even a not-so-furry friend or two. Your Halloween crafts are sure to be eerie-sistible! We featured the BAG OF BONES BUNDLE with the THEM BONES DESIGNER PAPER for a spook-tacular collection! There are step-by-step instructions for TWO card designs and TWO treat holder projects! See more details HERE!
|Set(s):||Pick of the Patch|
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Basic White, Pumpkin Pie, Cherry Cobbler, All About Autumn DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Pumpkin Pie, Cherry Cobbler, Mossy Meadow, Early Espresso|
|Other:||Pick of the Patch Builder Punch, Distressed Tile Embossing Folder, Neutrals Adhesive Backed Sequins, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!