It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week it’s fun cookies…
It made me think of strawberry lemonade…
Here’s the details…
- Bubble Bath – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Bright & Beautiful DSP – diagonal stripe 2 x 5 1/2, wrap piece of pink Sheer Ribbon around it, add to card front
- Basic White – 3 1/4 x 4 1/4
- Glorious Gingham (Pecan) – cut out blanket, add to panel, trim off left edge, add panel to card front using dimensionals
- Basic White – stamp pitcher and two glasses in Basic Grey and solid in Bubble Bath, cut out layer, add to card front using dimensionals
- Berry Burst – cut out 6 strawberries
- Granny Apple Green – cut out strawberry centers, layer everything together, add to card front
- Crumb Cake – 5/8 x 2 1/2, stamp greeting in Berry Burst, cut into banner, add to card front using dimensionals
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
The PAPER FLORIST DIES make it easy to be a florist…a paper florist, that is! Run some cardstock or designer paper thru the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine with these pretty petals and leaves dies, fluff them up, and create show stopping flowers! The PAPER FLORIST DIES are perfectly sized for cards, scrapbook pages, gift bags or boxes! We featured the PAPER FLORIST DIES with the black & white designs in the ZOO CREW DESIGNER PAPER as a perfect back drop for your floral masterpieces. There are step-by-step instructions for SIX card designs! See more details here!
|Paper:||Basic White, Bubble Bath, Berry Burst, Granny Apple Green, Crumb Cake, Glorious Gingham DSP, Bright & Beautiful DSP|
|Ink:||Bubble Bath, Berry Burst|
|Other:||So Refreshing Dies, Sheer Ribbon, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!