It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week it’s some pretty clay pots…
Of course this was perfect for Earthen Textures…
Here’s the details…
- Crumb Cake – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Earthen Elegance – cut out 1 3/4 x 5 1/2 strip from the dark stripe, add to card front
- Very Vanilla – 3 1/4 x 4 1/2, run through Painted Textures embossing folder, add to card front
- Earthen Elegance – cut out 2 of the tall pot and one of the small pot
- Very Vanilla – cut out tow of the diagonal stripe, add to tall pot, sponge edge in Copper Clay, add to card front
- Pecan Pie – cut top with handles, cut down the one tall pot, add top, add to card front
- Sponge around small pot in Copper Clay, add to card front
- Crumb Cake – 1/2 x 2 1/2, stamp greeting in Early Espresso, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some copper Adhesive Backed Neutral Sequins to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
The HEY CHUCK BUNDLE is something to crow about! It has everything you need to do some quirky crafting! The stamps are filled with sassy chickens and fun sentiments. The HEY CHUCK DIES help you create farmyard scenes for your down-to-earth projects. Mix and match the images and dies for endless sunrise to sunset possibilities! We featured the HEY CHUCK BUNDLE with the REGALS 6×6 DESIGNER PAPER to help you rule the roost in your designs. There are step-by-step instructions for FOUR projects…three cards (one a fun fold) and a fun gift package design you will love to give away! See more details here!
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Earthen Elegance DSP|
|Ink:||Early Espresso, Copper Clay|
|Other:||Earthen Textures Dies, Painted Textures Embossing Folder, Adhesive Backed Neutral Sequins, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!