It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week it’s a fun outdoor display…
I thought the colors were so pretty in this…
Here’s the details…
- Basic White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Lemon Lolly – 2 1/2 x 5, add to card front using dimensionals
- Balmy Blue – 2 1/2 x 4 1/2, add to card front using dimensionals
- Basic White – 3 x 4, add to card front
- Soft Seafoam, Balmy Blue, Lemon Lolly – cut out leaf dies, add to card front
- Basic White – stamp flowers in Daffodil Delight, cut out, add to card front
- Soft Seafoam – 3/8 x 2 3/4, stamp greeting in Memento Black, add to card front front using dimensionals
- Add some yellow Adhesive Backed Gems to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
The HEY CHUCK BUNDLE is something to crow about! It has everything you need to do some quirky crafting! The stamps are filled with sassy chickens and fun sentiments. The HEY CHUCK DIES help you create farmyard scenes for your down-to-earth projects. Mix and match the images and dies for endless sunrise to sunset possibilities! We featured the HEY CHUCK BUNDLE with the REGALS 6×6 DESIGNER PAPER to help you rule the roost in your designs. There are step-by-step instructions for FOUR projects…three cards (one a fun fold) and a fun gift package design you will love to give away! See more details here!
|Paper:||Basic White, Lemon Lolly, Balmy Blue, Soft Seafoam|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Daffodil Delight|
|Other:||Textured Florals Dies, Adhesive Backed Solid Gems, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!