It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week it’s pretty mini cakes…
LOVE the soft colors and used that for my inspiration…
Here’s the details…
- Basic White – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Basic White – 3 3/4 x 5, run through the Painted Textures embossing folder, add to card front
- Basic White – stamp leaf in Melon Mambo, Flirty Flamingo and Petal Pink, cut out, layer, add to card front using dimensionals
- Basic White – 1/2 x 2 1/2, stamp greeting in Memento Black, add Melon Mambo strip 1/4 x 2 3/4, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Iridescent Rhinestones to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Using Stampin’ Up!’s EARTHEN TEXTURES BUNDLE is the perfect way to add a chic and sophisticated look to all of your card making projects! The grassy floral images can be layered different ways, and easily coordinate with other stamp images. The EARTHEN TEXTURES DIES have a variety of earthy pottery pieces and the fan palm and leaves give you lots of texture and depth on your creations. We featured the EARTHEN TEXTURES BUNDLE with the EARTHEN ELEGANCE DESIGNER PAPER for a natural one-of-a-kind look. There are step-by-step instructions for FOUR projects…three cards (one a fun fold) and an office accessory you are sure to use! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Basic White, Melon Mambo|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Melon Mambo, Flirty Flamingo, Petal Pink|
|Other:||Translucent Florals Dies, Painted Textures Embossing Folder, Iridescent Rhinestones Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!