It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week it’s a fun print
Isn’t that soooo cute!
Here’s the details…
- Daffodil Delight – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Glorious Gingham DSP (peacock print) THREE pieces 3/4 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Basic White – 3 x 4 1/4, use Blending brush to add Pool Party to background, add panel to card front using dimensionals
- Daffodil Delight – cut out sun, add to card front
- Pretty Peacock – 1/4 x 4 3/4, add to card front
- Basic White – stamp the two chickens in Memento Black, color with Blends, cut out and add to card front using dimensionals
- Real Red – 1/2 x 2 3/8, stamp greeting in Versamark, white emboss, cut slant on one side, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some yellow Adhesive Backed Solid Gems to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Stampin’ Up!’s GORGEOUSLY MADE BUNDLE has some fun graphic design images to use for texture to go along with fresh greenery and simple greetings. They are also perfect fill-ins for cards, tags, scrapbook pages and gift packaging! The GORGEOUSLY MADE DIES let you add unique borders, edges, labels and more to your crafts. We featured the GORGEOUSLY MADE BUNDLE with the MASTERFULLY MADE DESIGNER PAPER for some hand-made and hand-torn design looks! There are step-by-step instructions for SIX projects…FOUR cards and TWO desk accessories you’ll find very useful! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Basic White, Daffodil Delight, Pretty Peacock, Real Red, Glorious Gingham DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Pool Party, Versamark; BLENDS: Pretty Peacock, Lost Lagoon, Daffodil Delight, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie|
|Other:||Hey Chuck Dies, Adhesive Backed Solid Gems, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!