It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week it’s a pretty color palette…
I thought the Inked & Tiled set would be great with this…
Here’s the details…
- Basic White – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Early Espresso, Copper Clay, and Crushed Curry – 1 x 3 3/4 each, add to card front
- Basic White – stamp leave in Early Espresso, Copper Clay, and Crushed Curry, cut out, add to card front
- Tahitian Tide = 1/2 x 2 1/2, stamp greeting in Early Espresso, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add the 3 darkest large sequins to the top and small ones to the bottom to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Nothing says sweet summertime like an ice-cold pitcher of lemonade or iced tea! Stampin’ Up!’s SO REFRESHING BUNDLE lets you customize your favorite summer beverage with all the fun detailed stamp images and dies! Mix and match the two-step stamping images with soft or bold colors and heartfelt sentiments for a personalized greeting or gift! We featured the SO REFRESHING BUNDLE with the GLORIOUS GINGHAM 6×6 DESIGNER PAPER for show stopping designs! There are step-by-step instructions for THREE cards (one a fun fold!) and a fun GIFT project! See more details HERE!
|Set(s):||Inked & Tiled|
|Paper:||Basis White, Early Espresso, Copper Clay, Crushed Curry, Tahitian Tide|
|Ink:||Early Espresso, Copper Clay, and Crushed Curry|
|Other:||Adhesive Backed Neutrals Sequins, dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!