It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week it’s a fun quilt…
Just perfect for the Light the Way set…
Here’s the details…
- Bermuda Bay – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Basic White – 4 x 5 1/4, run through the crosshatch 3D Basic Embossing Folder, add to card front
- Basic Black – 2 1/2 x 3 3/4, add to card front
- Daffodil Delight – 1/2 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Brights DSP Paper Pack – (Bermuda dotted) 2 3/4 x 3 1/2, add to card front
- Basic White – stamp greeting in Memento Black but with Lasting Label punch, add to card front using dimensionals
- Make fireflies from Basic Black, Basic White, Daffodil Delight then punch out 1/2″ circles from Vellum to put behind each tail, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Iridescent Rhinestones to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
One of the preorder sets that demos could order this month is this fabulous CHEERFUL DAISIES BUNDLE! This delightful CHEERFUL DAISIES STAMP SET has three different sizes of daisy flowers, with greetings, greenery and leaves to coordinate. The CHEERFUL DAISIES DIES cut out stamped shapes, plus a large flower cluster and a fun tag shape that we know you will love! And we decided to feature this CHEERFUL DAISIES BUNDLE with the NEWEST In Colors…a fabulous set of rich, deep colors that go together SO well…and the FRESH AS A DAISY DESIGNER PAPER. There are step-by-step instructions for SIX projects…FOUR card ideas and TWO wonderful projects suitable for workshops, open house or catalog launches that introduce both the new In Colors AND the new Core Colors! See more details HERE!
|Set(s):||Light the Way|
|Paper:||Basic White, Bermuda Bay, Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Brights DSP Paper Pack, Vellum|
|Other:||Light the Way Dies, Lasting Label Punch, 1/2″ circle punch (retired), 3D Basic Embossing Folders, Iridescent Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!