It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week it’s cute cookies just in time for Easter…
Here’s the details…
- Polished Pink – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Basic White – 3 3/4 x 5, run through the crosshatch 3D Basics Embossing Folder, add to card front
- Country Gingham – 1 3/4 x 5 1/4, add to card front
- Polished Pink – cut out the Something Fancy Tag, add small Blue/White Variegated ribbon, add to card front using dimensionals
- Basic White – punch out bunny, stamp flowers in Basic Grey, color with Blends, add to card front using dimensionals
- Balmy Blue – cut out Something Fancy tag, stamp greeting in Basic Grey, add to card front
- Add some blue Pastel Adhesive Backed Sequins to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
You asked…we delivered! Our newest TECHNIQUE COLLECTION is available, and we know you will LOVE how we combined these fun techniques with the new Online Exclusive RADIATING STITCHES DIES! The RADIATING STITCHES borders add interest and details to your backgrounds or use the smaller shaped dies to highlight different aspects of your projects! We’ve added greetings with the GO TO GREETINGS STAMP SET but you could use a greeting set that you already own. This RADIATING STITCHES TECHNIQUE COLLECTION is combined with the BY THE BAY DESIGNER PAPER and has step-by-step instructions for SIX technique cards. See more details here!
|Paper:||Basic White, Polished Pink, Balmy Blue, Country Gingham DSP|
|Ink:||Basic Grey; BLENDS: Highland Heather, Granny Apple Green|
|Other:||Bunny Punch, 3D Basic Embossing Folder, Pastel Adhesive Backed Sequins, Blue/White Variegated Ribbon, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!