It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week it’s pretty quilt…
Here’s the details…
- Crumb Cake – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Soft Suede – 1/2 x 5 1/2, add to left side o card front
- Basic White – 3 3/4 x 5 1/2, run through ‘flower’ 3D Basic Embossing Folder, add to card front
- Crumb Cake – cut out the 4 different sized hexagons (Beautiful Shapes), add to card front
- Basic White – punch out 4 medium daisies, later, add 1/2″ Soft Suede circle (retired punch) to center of each, add to card front
- Basic White – stamp greeting in Soft Suede, cut out, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some white and Crumb Cake Enamel Dots Essentials to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Send out some positive vibes and happy greetings with Stampin’ Up!’s LIGHTING THE WAY STAMP SET AND LIGHTING THE WAY DIES! The stamped fireflies will glow with good wishes for anyone or any occasion on your creative projects. And the Lantern’s light will show the way through those warm summer adventures! We’ve combined the LIGHTING THE WAY BUNDLE with the REGENCY PARK DESIGNER PAPER for a unique fun-filled collection. Our LIGHTING THE WAY COLLECTION has step-by-step instructions for FOUR projects…three cards (one a fun fold!) and a sweet home decor project perfect for someone setting off on a new adventure that you’ll love to display! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Basic White, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede|
|Other:||Medium Daisy Punch, 3D Basics Embossing Folder, 1/2″ Circle Punch (retired), Enamel Dots Essentials, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!