It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week it’s fun shamrock cookies…
Since I had my Glimmer paper out, thought I’d use that again…
Here’s the details…
- Parakeet Party – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Incolor Glimmer Paper (Parakeet) – 2 x 5 1/2, add a strip of Basic White – 1/2 x 5 behind the panel then add to card front
- Basic White – punch out 4 daisies, layer to make two daisies, punch out 1/2″ circles from the light green glimmer, add inside daisies, add daisies to card front
- Basic White – 3/4 x 2 1/4, stamp greeting (Lovely and Lasting) in Granny Apple Cree, add to card front using dimensionals
- Brights DSP Paper (Granny Apple Green dotted) – punch out Luck Clover, score and trim between leave, bend each leaf, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Iridescent Ice Rhinestones to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
These rhinos will stomp their way into your heart with their cute expressions and fun accessories! The new online exclusive RHINO READY BUNDLE lets you create settings for your rhinos on cards, favors or other paper projects! And the open line stamp images allow you to create in any color your wish, plus add an adorable greeting! We’ve combined the RHINO READY BUNDLE with the BUTTERFLY WISHES DESIGNER PAPER for a bright and cheery collection! Our RHINO READY COLLECTION has step-by-step instructions for FOUR projects…three cards (one a fun fold!) and a cute packaging idea that can be used for any occasion! See more details HERE!
|Set(s):||Lovely & Lasting|
|Paper:||Basic White, Parakeet Party, Brights DSP Paper Pack, Incolor Glimmer Specialty Paper|
|Ink:||Granny Apple Green|
|Other:||Lucky Clover Punch, Medium Daisy Punch, Iridescent Ice Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!