It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week it’s a fun decorated plate…
Decided to go really simple with this…
Here’s the details…
- Polished Pink – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Basic White – 3 1/2 x 5 1/2, add a piece of striped Bermuda Bay DSP (1/2 x 5 1/2) behind panel, add to card front
- Cute out 2 larger circles in Polished pink and 3 small circles in Bermuda Bay, add to card front
- Basic Black – cut out two of the Meadow Dies, add to card front
- Basic White – stamp hello in Memento Black, cut out, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Flat Adhesive Backed Pearls to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Stampin’ Up! has introduced a brand new online-only group of products beginning March 1st called the HELLO IRRESISTIBLE SUITE! The pretty IRRESISTIBLE BLOOMS STAMP SET has contemporary flowers and leaf images that will inspire you…and don’t you just LOVE the fonts they used on the greetings? We’ve combined this IRRESISTIBLE BLOOMS BUNDLE with some of our favorite quick and easy techniques for coloring and texture and the Hello Irresistible DSP! Our HELLO IRRESISTIBLE CARD COLLECTION has step-by-step instructions for SIX technique-based cards to get you started on sending out happy mail! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Basic White, Basic Black, Polished Pink, Bermuda Bay, Brights DSP paper pack|
|Other:||Meadow Dies, Stylish Shapes Dies, Flat Adhesive Backed Pearls, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!