It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week it’s a cool wall weaving…
I went with the overall color combo…
Here’s the details…
- Balmy Blue – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Basic White – 3 3/4 x 5, run through the Into the Clouds Embossing folder, layer onto Pacific Point 3 7/8 x 5 1/8, add to card front
- Pacific Point – cut out fence, add to card front
- Rain or Shine DSP – cut out yellow/blue bunny, yellow/blue umbrella and clouds from paper, add to card fornt
- Crushed Curry – 1 1/4 x 2 – stamp greeting in Pacific Point, cut into banner, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some of the yellow Loose Daisy Embellishments to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Stampin’ Up! has introduced a brand new online-only group of products beginning March 1st called the HELLO IRRESISTIBLE SUITE! The pretty IRRESISTIBLE BLOOMS STAMP SET has contemporary flowers and leaf images that will inspire you…and don’t you just LOVE the fonts they used on the greetings? We’ve combined this IRRESISTIBLE BLOOMS BUNDLE with some of our favorite quick and easy techniques for coloring and texture and the Hello Irresistible DSP! Our HELLO IRRESISTIBLE CARD COLLECTION has step-by-step instructions for SIX technique-based cards to get you started on sending out happy mail! See more details HERE!
|Set(s):||Playing in the Rain|
|Paper:||Basic White, Balmy Blue, Pacific Point, Crushed Curry, Rain or Shine DSP|
|Other:||In the Clouds Embossing folder, Loose Daisy Embellishments|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!