It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week it’s a pretty color combo…
I just HAD to use my Soft Seedlings stamp one more time…
Here’s the details…
- Pool Party – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Basic White – 3 3/4 x 5, randomly stamp leaf in Pool Party, Soft Succulent, Bermuda Bay and Evening Evergreen; layer onto Evening Evergreen – 3 7/8 x 5 1/8, add to card front
- Bermuda Bay – punch out Lovely Label, sponge in Bermuda, add to card front
- Soft Succulent Satin Shimmer Ribbon, fold a piece and add behind a Basic White Label Me Fancy sponged in Soft Succulent, add to card front
- Evening Evergreen – stamp label and greeting in Versamark and white emboss, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some white Adhesive Backed Seasonal Sequins to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Love is in the air and Stampin’ Up!’s COUNTRY BOUQUET BUNDLE is brand new in the January-April 2023 Mini Catalog! This stamp set has lots of hearts and florals, but it isn’t just for Valentine’s Day! We’ve combined the COUNTRY BOUQUET BUNDLE with the COUNTRY FLORAL LANE DESIGNER PAPER for a sweet look! Our COUNTRY BOUQUET COLLECTION has step-by-step tutorials with FOUR cards and TWO small favor ideas that are quick and easy to whip up for your favorite friend or family member! See more details HERE!
|Set(s):||Soft Seedlings, Christmas Banner|
|Paper:||Basic White, Pool Party, Bermuda Bay, Evening Evergreen|
|Ink:||Pool Party, Soft Succulent, Bermuda Bay and Evening Evergreen, Versamark|
|Other:||Christmas Banners Dies, Adhesive Backed Seasonal Sequins, dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!