It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week it’s a cute Santa Gingerbread Train…
Decided to make it easy with the Santa Express DSP…
Here’s the details…
- Granny Apple Green – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Santa Express DSP – 3/4 x 5 1/2 (green diagonal stripe), add to bottom of card front
- Basic White – 3 1/4 x 5 1/2, run through one of the Charming Landscape Embossing Folder, add to card front
- Santa Express DSP – cut out engine and car from dsp, add to card front using dimensionals
- Poppy Parade – 3/4 x 2 2/2, stamp greeting in Versamark and White Emboss, cut into banner, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some red Festive Pearls to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Do you enjoy creating hand-made gifts for co-workers, neighbors, your mail person and package delivery drivers but often run out of time? We are back again this year with a brand-new GIFTS OF GOOD TASTE 2022 COLLECTION with SIX new packaging idea tutorials along with SIX more of our favorite holiday cookie and candy recipes! This year we’ve used Santa’s Delivery Bundle and Santa Express DSP for our decorating ideas, but you could mix the packaging ideas up with stamps and dies you already own…the recipe and package design are what is most important! See more details here!
|Basic White, Granny Apple Green, Poppy Parade, Santa Express
|Charming Landscape Embossing Folder, Festive Pearls, White Embossing Powder, Dimensionals
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!