It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week it’s
Here’s what I did…
Here’s the details…
- Smoky Slate – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Basic Whit e- 3 3/4 x 5, run through the Bricks and Mortar Embossing Folder, add to card front
- Smoky Slate – 2 1/2 x 3 1/2, add to card front
- Regals DSP Paper Pack (Rich Razzleberry striped) – 1 1/2 x 4, add to card front
- Basic White – cu tout circle die with lines, stamp larger spot in Smoky Slate, lines in Rich Razzleberry, small dots (2) Versamark and gold emboss, add circle to card front using Dimensionals
- Basic Black – cut out leaves (Designer Tags dies), add to card front
- Basic White – 5/8 x 2, stamp greeting in Versamark, gold emboss, cut into banner, add to card front
- Add some Gold Festive Pearls to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Don’t the silhouette images in the SCARY CUTE BUNDLE take you back to care-free trick-or-treating with your friends? Let’s pass on those fun memories to children and other loved ones. Use this bundle to create everything you need for Halloween: goodie bags, cards for classes, tags, and more. We’ve combined the Scary Cute Stamp Set and Scary Silhouettes Dies with the Black & White Designs Designer Paper in this Collection. Step by step tutorial instructions are included for FOUR projects…TWO card designs and TWO small treat packaging ideas. See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Basic White, Smoky Slate, Basic Black, Regals DSP Paper Pack|
|Ink:||Smoky Slate, Rich Razzleberry, Versamark|
|Other:||Beautiful Shapes Dies, Designer Tags Dies, Brick and Mortar Embossing Folder, Festive Pearls, Gold Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!