It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week it’s a cute fall gnome
The gnome dies were just perfect for this…
Here’s the details…
- Crumb Cake – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Night of Navy – 3 x 4 1/4, run through the Leaf Fall Embossing Folder, add to card front
- Rustic Harvest DSP – 1 1/2 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Storybook Gnome DSP – cut out blue mushroom, add to card fornt
- Cut out gnome from Balmy Blue, Cajun Graze, Night of Navy and Petal Pink cardstock, use coordinating Blends in the stitches and lines to accent them, layer, add to card front using dimensionals
- Balmy Blue – 1/2 x 2 1/2, stamp greeting in Night of Navy, cut into banner, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Fines Sparkle Adhesive Backed Gems to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Don’t the silhouette images in the SCARY CUTE BUNDLE take you back to care-free trick-or-treating with your friends? Let’s pass on those fun memories to children and other loved ones. Use this bundle to create everything you need for Halloween: goodie bags, cards for classes, tags, and more. We’ve combined the Scary Cute Stamp Set and Scary Silhouettes Dies with the Black & White Designs Designer Paper in this Collection. Step by step tutorial instructions are included for FOUR projects…TWO card designs and TWO small treat packaging ideas. See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Crumb Cake, Night of Navy, Balmy Blue, Cajun Craze, Petal Pink, Rustic Harvest DSP, Storybook Gnome DSP|
|Ink:||Night of Navy; BLENDS:; Night of Navy Dark, Balmy Blue Dark, Cajun Craze Dark|
|Other:||Gnome Dies, Leaf Fall Embossing Folder, Fine Sparkle Gems, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!