It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week it’s it a pretty Tablescape…
I went with the pretty colors to make a fun Halloween card…
Here’s the details…
- Balmy Blue – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Black/White Designs DSP – 3 3/4 x 4 1/2, color the stripes with Blends – Pale Papaya Dark, Balmy Blue Dark and Cajun Craze Light, add to card front
- White – 3 x 5 1/4, run through the Splatters Embossing Folder, add to card front
- Add Strip of the Black Glitter Washi Tape
- Pale Papaya, Balmy Blue, Cajun Craze – cut out haunted house from, each, add to card front
- Basic White – stamp three of the kids in Memento Black, cut out add to card front using dimensionals
- Cajun Craze – 3/4 x 1 7/8, stamp greeting in Versamark, white emboss, cut into banner on both ends, add to card front using dimensionals
- Basic Black – cut out three small bats, add to card front to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Create a variety of gnome friends by stamping and cutting with the Gnome Dies or use the Dies alone to create your village of people and their mushroom houses. The KINDEST GNOMES STAMP SET has open line-art style so you can customize each gnome by coloring them with Stampin’ Blends, Stampin’ Write Markers, or Watercolor Pencils. We have combined the KINDNESS GNOMES BUNDLE with the fun and colorful STORYBOOK GNOMES DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection. It has four card designs, and TWO darling table favors to make & give away. See more details here!
|Paper:||Basic White, Balmy Blue, Pale Papaya, Cajun Craze, Black & White Designs DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Versamark; BLENDS: Pale Papaya Dark, Balmy Blue Dark and Cajun Craze Light|
|Other:||Scary Silhouette Dies, Splatter Embossing Folder, Glitter Washi Tape, White Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!