It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week it’s a pretty bedspread…
LOVE the colors!
Here’s the details…
- Basic White – 4 1/4 x 11
- Basic White – cut out the diamond background from the Organic Beauty Dies, add to card front
- Basic White – 3 x 4 1/4, layer onto Pacific Point – 3 1/8 x 4 3/8, add to card front using dimensionals
- Basic White – stamp both the 5 petal flower and small flower in Bermuda Bay, Pacific Point and Rich Razzleberry, cut everything out and add to card front
- Bermuda Bay – 5/8 x 1 3/4, stamp greeting in Memento Black, cut into banner, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add large Iridescent Pearls to center of each flower to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Celebrate life’s big and small moments by creating meaningful cards, notes and more with the Sending Smiles Stamp Set and coordinating Sending Dies. Mix and match blossoms, buds, stems, and leaves for new patterns that can be as simple or complex as you like. The all-occasions greetings will bring a smile to anyone’s face and fit perfectly in the Sending label dies. Our Sending Smiles Collection of tutorials has FOUR card designs and TWO fun little gifts for a total of SIX project tutorials! We’ve paired the Sending Smiles Stamp Set and Sending Dies with the new 2022-24 In Colors Designer Paper in this Collection for some bright, colorful fun! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Basic White, Pacific Point, Bermuda Bay|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Bermuda Bay, Pacific Point, Rich Razzleberry|
|Other:||Organic Beauty Dies, Iridescent Pearls, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!