It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week its a colorful pillow…
I just love these happy colors!
Here’s the details…
- Daffodil Delight – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Basic White – 3 3/4 x 5, add to card front
- Bermuda Bay, Granny Apple Green and Pool Party – cut out the largest detailed leaf from Tropical Layers, add to card front
- Sunshine & Rainbows DSP (green print) – 1/2 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Sunshine & Rainbows DSP (bermuda print) – 3/4 x 3 1/4, cut into banner, add to card front using dimensionals
- Basic White – 1 1/2 x 2 3/4, stamp FRIEND in Daffodil Delight and hello in Granny Apple Green, cut into banner, add to card front
- Add some Iridescent Rhinestones to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Does anyone remember splashing around in the puddles with their rain boots on or using a watering can to water their flower or vegetable garden? Stampin’ Up!’s FLOWERING RAIN BOOTS STAMP SET AND RAIN BOOTS DIES will make you smile and want to share those memories! In addition, gardeners will love the tool dies and garden images, along with heartfelt sentiments to use on their cards or scrapbook pages. We’ve combined this FLOWERING RAIN BOOTS Bundle with the Flowering Fields Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our FLOWERING RAIN BOOTS COLLECTION has FOUR projects – THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a fun fold) AND a fun gift project to share with a friend or neighbor to brighten their day! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Basic White, Daffodil Delight, Bermuda Bay, Granny Apple Green, Pool Party, Sunshine & Rainbows DSP (SAB)|
|Ink:||Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green|
|Other:||Tropical Layers Dies, Iridescent Rhinestones, Dimenionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!