It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week its a really adorable cupcake…
I LOVED the way the little sheep was stuck in the fence so went with that for my inspiration…
Here’s the details…
- Mint Macaron – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Mint Macaron – 4 x 5 1/4, use one of the center pieces from the sheep (it was the extra pieces from the belly of each sheep – yep saved them all to use!) and randomly stamp using Mint Macaron – add to card front
- Misty Moonlight – 2 1/2 x 4 1/2, add to card front
- Whimsy and Wonder DSP – mint diamond print – 2 1/2 x 3 1/4, add to card front
- Basic White – stamp the two different sheep, color with blends, cut out
- Kraft – cut out fence, carefully add the standing up sheep through the fence, add to card front, then add the second sheep
- Garden Green – 1 x 3 1/8, stamp greeting using Versamark, white emboss, cut into banner, add to card front tucking under the one sheep leg
- So Saffron – cut out sun
- Basic White – cut out the two clouds, layer with sun, add to card front
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
We’re excited to use Stampin’ Up!’s PRETTY PUMPKINS BUNDLE for our next Collection to get us ready for fall! The bundle features pumpkins and vines and leaves…oh my! You’ll get three card tutorials (one a special fold card) and a cute fall décor piece you can set out to hold your favorite candy, flowers, or other small items (it’s also PERFECT for a tiered tray display!) More details here!
|Set(s):||Counting Sheep, Lighthearted Lines|
|Paper:||Basic White, Mint Macaron, Misty Moonlight, Garden Green, So Saffron, Kraft, Whimsy & Wonder DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Versamark, Blends: Petal Pink (Dark), Flirty Flamingo (Light), Smoky Slate (Dark)|
|Other:||Sheep Dies (SAB), White Embossing Powder|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!