It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week it’s an AWESOME fall frame…
Here’s what I did…
Here’s the details…
- Crumb Cake – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- In Good Taste DSP – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, layer onto Pretty Peacock – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, add to card front
- Seaside Spray – Cut out two of the Stitched Rectangles to create the frame, add to card front using dimensionals
- Forever Flourishing Dies – cut out largest detailed in Just Jade, Next largest details in Pretty Peacock, spray in Very Vanilla
- Very Vanilla – stamp small leaves in Crumb Cake, cut out with matching dies, layer everything together and add to card front using dimensionals
- Flowers for Every Season Gingham Ribbon – tie into bow and add to card front
- Very Vanilla – stamp greeting using Soft Suede, cut out around the greeting, add to card front
- Add some Iridescent Pearls to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
We are excited for our second August-December Catalog Collection for the holidays featuring the fabulous Making a Difference COMING HOME BUNDLE of products! This Collection of SIX card tutorials would make a great World Card Making Day or product class…either in person or online and we’ve paired it with Itty Bitty Greetings. See more details HERE!
|Set(s):||Forever Fern, Life is Beautiful|
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Seaside Spray, Just Jade, Pretty Peacock, In Good Taste DSP|
|Ink:||Soft Suede, Crumb Cake|
|Other:||Stitched Rectangles Dies, Forever Flourishing Dies, Flowers for Every Season Ribbon, Iridescent Pearls, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!