Happy Monday everyone! I hope that everyone is staying healthy. And now for our Monday Inspiration. This it’s a cute hive cookie jar with been and flower cookies!
I just had to use the Honey Bee set..
Here’s the details…
- Daffodil Delight – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Golden Honey DSP – 3 3/4 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Golden Honey DSP – 1 1/4 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Gold Glimmer – 1/4 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Whisper White – 3 x 3 1/4, stamp hive in Daffodil Delight and greeting in Memento Black, add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – stamp one large and two small bees in Memento Black, color using Daffodil Delight Blends, cut out, add Champagne Mist Glimmer paint to wing, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some gold metallic pearls to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
This Collection of tutorials, using the CLUBHOUSE STAMP SET AND GOLF CLUB DIES combined with the Country Club Designer Paper, has three cards (one a gift card holder!) and a fun 3D favor for any sports lover. ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. We know these will be a hit in your classes! See the details HERE!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Golden Honey DSP, Gold Glimmer|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Daffodil Delight, Blends: Daffodil Delight|
|Other:||Detailed Bees Dies, Champagne Mist Glimmer Paint, Metallic Pearls, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!