Happy Monday everyone! This week we it’s fun Easter cookies!
Oh course I just HAD to use Welcome Easter..
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 4 x 5 1/4, run through the Eyelet embossing folder
- Best Dressed DSP – yellow diagonal 1 1/2 x 3, purple flower 1 1/4 x 4 1/2, pink dotted 1 3/4 x 3 1/4, flower 2 1/4 x 3, add to panel
- Wrap two pieces of Mint Macaron Ribbon around panel, add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – stamp chick, lamb and bunny using Memento Black, color chick using So Saffron, lamb using Petal Pink and bunny using Purple Posy, cut out, layer, add to card front using dimensionals
- So Saffron – stamp greeting using Memento Black, punch out using Classic Label punch, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Champagne Rhinestones to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Who doesn’t love Stampin’ Up!’s new Birthday Bonanza Suite of products…the cute little “Bonanza Buddies” aren’t just for kids! Adults will love these fun little animals, too! These FOUR project designs are ALL NEW! We’ve created THREE cards (one a super fun fold!) and BIG 3D favor with STEP-BY-STEP PHOTO TUTORIALS using the Birthday Bonanza “Buddies” Suite that we know you will love! See the details here!
|Paper:||Whisper White, So Saffron, Best Dressed DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Blends: So Saffron, Petal Pink, Purple Posy, Smoky Slate, Mint Macaron, Pumpkin Pie, Flirty Flamingo|
|Other:||Eyelet Embossing Folder, Mint Macaron Ribbon, Champagne Rhinestones, Classic Label Punch, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!