Happy Thursday! This week it’s sketch inspiration time…
This was perfect for the Hey, Chuck set…
Here’s the details…
- Crushed Curry – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Regals DSP (Real Red Dotted) – 2 1/4 x 5, add to card front
- Regals DSP (Blueberry Bushel dashes) – TWO 1/2 x 3 3/4, cut each on angles as shown, add to card front
- Basic White – 2 x 3, stamp greeting and cake in Memento Black color cake with Blends, add to card front using dimensionals
- Basic White – stamp chicken in Memento Black, color with Blends, cut out, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Peacock Adhesive Backed Sequins Trio to finish off
All ready to send out!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
We love Stampin’ Up!’s new INKED & TILED STAMP SET AND PUNCH PACK BUNDLE! The stamp images have a botanical print appearance of pressed leaves and flowers! The INKED & TILED PUNCHES can be used with the all-occasion greetings, to punch out the coordinating DSP or for cool tiled backgrounds! You can go soft and neutral or bold and bright as you wish! We featured this INKED & TILED BUNDLE with the new coordinating INKED BOTANICALS 6×6 DESIGNER PAPER for a classically timeless design! There are step-by-step instructions for EIGHT card projects. See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Basic White, Crush Curry, Regals DSP Paper Pack|
|Ink:||Memento Black; Blends: Real Red, Pretty Peacock, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Pecan Pie|
|Other:||Hey Chuck Dies, Adhesive Backed Sequins Trio, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!