And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is to feature the new Core Colors. I just had to use the pretty, bright Azure Afternoon with a little Lemon Lime Twist in there…
Here’s the details…
- Basic White – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Basic White – 4 x 5 1/4, run through the Dotted 3D Basics Embossing Folder, add to card front
- Brights DSP Paper Pack – Azure Afternoon – 3 x 4 1/2, add to card front
- Lemon Lime Twist – 3/4 x 5, stamp greeting in Memento Black, add to card front
- Basic White – cut out the two daisy layers, layer together, stamp leaf 3 times in Lemon Lime Twist and flower center in Azure Afternoon, cut everything out, layer, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some blue Pastel Adhesive Backed Sequins to finish off
And now for our latest collection…
One of the preorder sets that demos could order this month is this fabulous CHEERFUL DAISIES BUNDLE! This delightful CHEERFUL DAISIES STAMP SET has three different sizes of daisy flowers, with greetings, greenery and leaves to coordinate. The CHEERFUL DAISIES DIES cut out stamped shapes, plus a large flower cluster and a fun tag shape that we know you will love! And we decided to feature this CHEERFUL DAISIES BUNDLE with the NEWEST In Colors…a fabulous set of rich, deep colors that go together SO well…and the FRESH AS A DAISY DESIGNER PAPER. There are step-by-step instructions for SIX projects…FOUR card ideas and TWO wonderful projects suitable for workshops, open house or catalog launches that introduce both the new In Colors AND the new Core Colors! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Basic White, Lemon Lime Twist, Brights DSP Paper Pack|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Azure Afternoon|
|Other:||Cheerful Daisies Dies, Pastel Adhesive Backed Sequins, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Lori has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!
1 thought on “Hello New Colors”
I love this card. It is so pretty & bright. And your new blog header is lovely.