Happy Thursday! This week it’s color inspiration time…
I haven’t used my cute little ladybugs in a while and thought they would be cute in these colors…
Here’s the details…
- Basic White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Orchid Oasis, Highland Heather, Berry Burst – one strip each 1/2 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Basic White – 3 3/4 x 5
- Basic White – stamp flower and ladybug wings in each of the 3 colors – Orchid Oasis, Highland Heather, Berry Burst, cut/punch out
- Basic Black – punch out 3 ladybug bodies, layer everything together, add to card front
- Stamp hello in each of the three colors, add panel to card front using dimensionals
- Add some small black Classic Matte Dots to finish off
All ready to send out!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
|Paper:||Basic White, Basic Black, Orchid Oasis, Highland Heather, Berry Burst|
|Ink:||Orchid Oasis, Highland Heather, Berry Burst|
|Other:||Ladybug Builder Punch, Classic Matte Dots, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!