Happy Thursday! This week it’s sketch inspiration time…
The Hello Irresistible DSP is just so yummy I had to use it…
Here’s the details…
- Petal Pink = 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Flirty Flamingo 1 1/4 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Hello, Irresistible DSP – cut out flower print 3 x 3 1/2, layer onto piece of Basic White – 3 1/8 x 3 5/8, add to card front
- Basic White – 1 1/8 x 1 3/4, stamp greeting (Cottage Rose) in Flirty Flamingo, cut into banner, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Iridescent Rhinestones to finish off
All ready to send out!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
Stampin’ Up! has introduced a brand new online-only group of products beginning March 1st called the HELLO IRRESISTIBLE SUITE! The pretty IRRESISTIBLE BLOOMS STAMP SET has contemporary flowers and leaf images that will inspire you…and don’t you just LOVE the fonts they used on the greetings? We’ve combined this IRRESISTIBLE BLOOMS BUNDLE with some of our favorite quick and easy techniques for coloring and texture and the Hello Irresistible DSP! Our HELLO IRRESISTIBLE CARD COLLECTION has step-by-step instructions for SIX technique-based cards to get you started on sending out happy mail! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Basic White, Petal Pink, Flirty Flamingo, Hello Irresistible DSP|
|Other:||Iridescent Rhinestone, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!