And it’s Saturday again and ALMOST Halloween! This week our theme is to make a Halloween treat or favor. I decided to have a little fun with the Harvest Hello set…
Here’s the details…
- Pumpkin Pie – stamp two of the pumpkin images using Memento Black, add face to one of the two, punch out
- Crumb Cake – stamp stem in Memento Black cut or punch out
- Old Olive – stamp 2 of the pumpkin leaves in Memento Black, cut out
- Whisper White – stamp greeting using Memento Black, punch out using Classic Label punch
- Pumpkin Pie – cut piece 1 1/2 x 5, score 3/8 in on each side and notch…it should look like this
- Now add glue to the notch and add first to one pumpkin and then add the other on top. Here is is add to the first one…
- Once both sides are done ad a strip of Old Olive 3/8 x 5 1/2 as a handle and finish decorating the front!
And now our latest collection…
Our next Collection of tutorials is the so, so FUN #ELFIE Stamp Set! Who can resist those darling elves? They are perfect for cards, tags, favors and a whole host of other projects! We’ve used the #ELFIE stamp set with Let it Snow Designer Paper for our tutorial Collection of three cards (one a special fun fold) and a super fun small 3D project! Find all the details HERE!
|Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Crumb Cake
|Apple Builder Punch, Classic Label Punch
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Libby has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!