OOOPS…sorry there seemed to have been a malfunction in my post!
And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is the great outdoors – anything BUT flowers!
Here’s the details…
- Lemon Lolly – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Regals DSP Paper Pack – 3 prints (Pretty Peacock, Real Red, Crushed Curry) 1 1/4 x 3 3/4, add to card front
- Basic White -= 2 3/4 x 4 1/4, sponge Daffodil Delight in background
- Crushed Curry – cut out sun, add to card front
- Basic Black – 1/4 x 4 3/4, add to card front
- Stamp greeting in Memento Black, add panel to card front using dimensionals
- Basic White – stamp rooster, color using Blends, cut out, add to card front using dimenionals
- Add some Adhesive-Backed Gems to finish off
And now for our latest collection…
We love Stampin’ Up!’s new INKED & TILED STAMP SET AND PUNCH PACK BUNDLE! The stamp images have a botanical print appearance of pressed leaves and flowers! The INKED & TILED PUNCHES can be used with the all-occasion greetings, to punch out the coordinating DSP or for cool tiled backgrounds! You can go soft and neutral or bold and bright as you wish! We featured this INKED & TILED BUNDLE with the new coordinating INKED BOTANICALS 6×6 DESIGNER PAPER for a classically timeless design! There are step-by-step instructions for EIGHT card projects. See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Basic White, Lemon Lolly, Basic Black, Crushed Curry|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Daffodil Delight; BLENDS: Real Red, Pretty Peacock, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie|
|Other:||Hey Chuck Dies, Adhesive-Backed Solid Gems, Dimensionals|
Click Back to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and Next to the see what Lori has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!