Happy Thursday everyone! And I guess it would also be Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
Today we have a GREAT color challenge…not St Patrick’s Day inspired but a GREAT color combo. I do have to say though…I did have some problems with this one! I think I started 4 different cards before I ended up with this…a super simple, CAS notecard!
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White NOTECARD – fold
- Birthday Bouquet dsp – 1 3/8 x 5, add to card base
- Mossy Meadow – 1/2 x 4, cut two, add to card base
- Whisper White – 3 x 4 1/2, stamp greeting using Soft Sued and Watermelon Wonder, add to notecard front using dimensionals
- Watermelon Wonder – Bloomin’ Heart Thinlet – cut out 3 of the large flowers, Mossy Meadow – punch out leaf/stem from the 2-step bird punch, layer under flowers and add to notecard front – one is added using dimensionals
- Add Soft Suede Candy Dot to center of each flower to finish off
- Cut out envelope liner from the matching dsp, add to inside of the notecard envelope
Head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out the create design team creations!
If you are looking for GREAT ideas using the great Occasions Mini product…do we have the Mini Session for you…Create with Connie and Mary March Mini Session!
Here’s the information…
March 2016 MINI SESSION
only $8.95 US
with a projects using stamp sets from the Occasions Catalog and Sale-A-Bration brochures!
* Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp!
* All FIVE projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials)
And sign up for both March and April and we have a FUN Bonus project for you! AND boy is this FUN too!
Head over to Create with Connie and Mary to sign up now!
|Whisper White, Watermelon Wonder, Mossy Meadow, Birthday Bouquet dsp
|Soft Suede, Watermelon Wonder
|Whisper White Notecard/Envelop, Bloomin’ Heart Thinlit, 2-Step Bird Punch, Neutral Candy Dots, Dimensionals
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!