I was going to use stars on this (since I’m using a lot of stars this week for projects) but then since stars were actually on the sketch, I wanted to do something different. I think this turned out to be a cool masculine card.
Here’s the details…
- Marina Mist – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Very Vanilla – 4 3/4 x 3 1/2. Stamp the largest scatter using Crumb Cake, the medium on in Marina Mist and the small on in Cajun Craze. Stamp greeting using Versamark and emboss using Early Espresso.
- Layer onto Cajun Craze 4 7/8 x 4 5/8 and add to card front using dimensionals.
- Early Espresso banner 2 1/4 x 3/4 and Cajun Craze print banner 2 x 3/4. Add to card front.
- Add two chevron Essentials Wooden Elements to finish it off.
Don’t forget to check out the other members of the team and remember go to the Technostamper blog to play along!
Mary Jo Price-Williams – Technostamper
Sue Root – Stampin’ with Sue
Nicole Tegrul – Be Creative with Nicole
Robbie Rubula – Inked X2
Eileen LeFevre – Eileen’s “Stampin’ Fever” Blog
Tanya Bell – Stamping T!
Carolyn Bennett – Carolyn’s Paper Fantasies
Jonia Smith – Stampin For Me
* Over 72 EXCLUSIVE cards featuring 18 stamp sets!
* Edition runs March 30 – April 19
* Printable supply lists, directions & measurements
* 24/7 access
* Perfect for classes or personal cards!
* Designers Melissa Davies, Debbie Henderson, Deb Currier and Nicole Tugrul are joining us!
Create with Connie and Mary
Card “Create”tions Edition
Only $19.95 US
The design team did a great job with this color challenge so check it out!
|Set(s):||Gorgeous Grunge, Four You|
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Marina Mist, Cajun Craze, Early Espresso|
|Ink:||Marina Mist, Cajun Craze, Crumb Cake, Versamarke|
|Other:||Early Espresso Embossing Powder, Essentials Wooden Elements, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!