It’s time for another Create with Connie and Mary Design Team Saturday Hop and this week our theme is Going Green! Now…I know that we are getting close to St. Patrick’s day but I really didn’t have anything for that so I decided to just go with a green theme.
I have been cleaning out my ‘stuff’ getting ready for an upcoming move to a smaller place. I saw this set…really a favorite of mine, and I just haven’t used it recently!
Here’s the details…
- Pear Pizzazz – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, stamp sunburst using Smoky Slate, add to Always Artichoke – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, add panel to card front using dimensionals
- Stamp leaves twice using Pear Pizzazz and twice using Always Artichoke, add to card front
- Smoky Slate – 1 x 2 7/8, stamp greeting using Basic Black and Always Artichoke, cut into a banner, add using dimensionals
- Add some Silver Metallic Enamel Dots to finish off
The Create with Connie and Mary March Mini Session opens TODAY March 11th! Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
And don’t forget…sign up for both March and April and receive a special bonus project! Here’s a sneak peek…
So…NOW is a great to subscribe and if you haven’t already, if you subscribe to BOTH January AND February you will receive a DARLING Bonus Project! So head over to Create with Connie and Mary and subscribe!
|Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz, Always Artichoke
|Basic Black, Smoky Slate, Pear Pizzazz, Always Artichoke
|Metallic Enamel Shapes, Dimensionals
Remember to use the badges below to go backward (previous) to the Create with Connie and Mary site or forward (next) to the very talented Libby Fens.
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!