Happy Thursday! This week it’s color inspiration time…
Using some things that are retiring soon…
Here’s the details…
- Basic White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Basic White -3 1/4 x 4 1/2, run through Pretty Flowers Embossing folder, add to card front
- Old Olive – two strips 1/2 x 5 1/2, one strip 1/4 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Rain or Shine DSP – cut out three labels of the Flirty/Mango print, add to card front
- Basic White – cut out the flower from Penned Flowers Dies, add to card front using dimensionals
- Old Olive – stamp greeting in Versamark, white emboss, cut out around it, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some small Iridescent Ice Rhinestones to finish off
All ready to send out!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
One of the preorder sets that demos could order this month is this fabulous CHEERFUL DAISIES BUNDLE! This delightful CHEERFUL DAISIES STAMP SET has three different sizes of daisy flowers, with greetings, greenery and leaves to coordinate. The CHEERFUL DAISIES DIES cut out stamped shapes, plus a large flower cluster and a fun tag shape that we know you will love! And we decided to feature this CHEERFUL DAISIES BUNDLE with the NEWEST In Colors…a fabulous set of rich, deep colors that go together SO well…and the FRESH AS A DAISY DESIGNER PAPER. There are step-by-step instructions for SIX projects…FOUR card ideas and TWO wonderful projects suitable for workshops, open house or catalog launches that introduce both the new In Colors AND the new Core Colors! See more details HERE!
|Set(s):||Go to Greetings|
|Paper:||Basic White, Old Olive, Rain or Shine DSP|
|Other:||Penned Flowers Dies, Pretty Flowers Embossing Folder, Iridescent Rhinestones, White Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!